For our client, an innovative, company, we are looking for:
The scrum team in which you will work consists of a product owner, scrum master (and also technical lead), a number of analysts, a tester and software engineers. You will work in the IT department, with about 35 enthusiastic colleagues.
• You have a completed HBO or WO education and a number of years of relevant work experience.
• You have good knowledge of software development, software architectures and application integration.
• You have experience with the underlying architectures such as REST services and common web servers.
• Knowledge of PL/SQL and APEX is an advantage. Assuming you have experience with front-end techniques and programming in general, we will train you further in these platforms if necessary.
• You have knowledge and experience with Agile development methods such as Scrum.
• You have good communicative and contact skills with a flexible and goal-oriented attitude.
• Are you result-oriented, customer-oriented, and have a hands-on mentality.
What do we offer you?
The opportunity to advance your career with a top player in the industry. You will work in an (international) environment that is focused on growth. You will work with the most modern techniques and systems and you will have colleagues who share your ambition. You will be given every opportunity to develop yourself.
• A good salary.
• Plenty of opportunities to follow subject-oriented courses.
• Pleasant and informal working atmosphere.
• Dynamic organization.
Interested? Then don’t wait any longer and apply!
Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the vacancy you can call us on 0343-432526
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.